Intrusion Prevention System
What is Intrusion Prevention?
Intrusion Prevention Software (IPS) is a specific type of network protection program that is a logical and vital approach to maintain a networks security when it comes to potential threats and risks. Although businesses have been using intrusion prevention programs for more than 10 years, new, advanced technological and network threats have caused Intrusion Prevention products to be reinvented. Because of this, this specific software solution is now commonly referred to as Next-Generation IPS. Now a critical part of any business operation, Intrusion Prevention software is essential in protecting business network from a variety of different threats.
- Content Knowledge - Intrusion prevention will be able to examine and identify inbound executables, alone with other types of files, like a PDF or network downloads.
- Context Knowledge - By having specific context knowledge, an IPS will be able to identify outside sources in order to improve network blocking standards.
- Application Awareness - This specific part of the of an intrusion prevention program will examine network applications and provide network protection, while enforcing specific rules.
The Nebero Intrusion Prevention
When it comes to implementing an effective intrusion prevention system, Nebero Systems is here to meet all of your specific needs. As the industry leading prevention system provider, we will ensure that your network is continually protected 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Utilizing a multi-threaded, high efficiency open source intrusion prevention system for in-depth packet inspections, we are able to produce and accomplish a shortened latency for high throughput including protocol identification and thousands of file types. Our specialized solution ensures that an effective Data Leakage Prevention Policy is established by automatically calculating an MD5 checksum for any file that enters or leaves a designated network. By detailing a list of critical file names, the content or MD5 checksum data leakage can be prevented. Specific intrusion prevention regulations can be explained through IPS configuration to specifically review the location or source of a network that has been setup by an administrator. This will drastically decrease the overall workload of an in-depth packet inspection while helping to reduce falsified system alarms. Simply put, the Nebero Systems intrusion prevention system will protect any specific network against unwanted attacks that can be harmful to an organizations system and important data. Some of the different intrusion attacks that will protected against include:
- Denial of Service (DoS)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Man in the Middle Attack
- Blended threats
- Backdoor activity
- Harmful code transmission
- Many more
Improved Network Performance
In addition to stopping different types of network attacks, the Nebero intrusion prevention system provides a long list of benefits to an organization's overall network performance and accessibility. Different than many other solution providers, our system offers a systematic and thorough approach to continually protecting your organization's network and system. Whether it's a specialized security feature, monitored user accessibility or forensic analysis requirement, we offer a comprehensive and cost-effective solution for all of your organization's undesirable and dangerous intrusion attacks including:
- Protection against layered human attacks within your system application's and network
- Designated network level access to specified users
- Minimized alerts due to false attack warnings
- Security against the most up-to-date vulnerabilities
- Simplified protection at a lowered, more affordable cost
- Fast corrective action for any implied security threats
- Routine system maintenance and checkups